Great Western Bank Operations Specialist - Business Services in Bellevue, Nebraska
Operations Specialist - Business Services
8:30 - 5:00
Complete various day-to-day functions within the Business Manager Department.
• Open, extract, and process remittance payments for Business Manager clients.
• Perform accurate, timely input/keying of required data fields (invoice number/amount) on client remittance transactions in accordance with department procedures/guidelines.
• Exposed to and processes client payments involved with electronic Protected Health Information (ePHI), Protected Health Information (PHI), and adheres to organization’s policies/ procedures including Great Western Bank (GWB) Health Insurance Portability and
Accountability (HIPAA) Policy.
• Perform duties with respect to confidentiality of client information and maintains current knowledge and training to applicable ePHI/PHI and HIPAA requirements.
• Provide quality customer service to customers. This includes responding to customer inquiries, troubleshooting and resolving issues, follow-up both by telephone and email, and internal service events.
• Must possess the ability to understand and process multiple types of inquiries in a professional, fast-paced, and high traffic environment.
• Exercise discretion, strong interpersonal skills and independent judgment with respect to some of the most significant functions within the bank.
• Cross-train and learn other functions within the department and other areas of operations as needed.
• Must be able to work with complex banking transactions. Will look for and identify possible risks and fraudulent activities to both customers and Great Western Bank.
Minimum Qualifications / Experience:
• Proficient 10-key skills.
• Accounts Receivable experience a plus.
• Ability to identify, problem solve, and exercise good judgment.
• Excellent verbal and written. communication skills .
• Quality conscious, detail oriented.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Deposit Capture operations.
• Basic understanding of banking regulations and Federal Reserve rules, as well as Bank policy as it relates to Deposit Operations.
• Act as a resource for internal and external customers.
• Perform other job-related duties or special projects as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• One to three years of banking experience or experience with banking systems.
• Capable of accurate data entry/transaction processing.
• Advanced computer skills.
• Detail oriented.
- Great Western Bank is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
veteran status, or disability status. Great Western Bank is also an Affirmative Action employer – Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Send This Job to a Friend
Great Western Bank is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
You Are Leaving Our Site
You are now leaving our site and being linked to a third party website. Any products and services accessed through this link are not provided, endorsed or guaranteed by Great Western Bank. Great Western Bank is not responsible for the site's content and/or privacy policies and does not guarantee that any file or program available for download and/or execution from or via this site is free of computer viruses or other conditions which could damage or interfere with data, hardware or software. Great Western Bank will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from your use of any aspect of this site and all such use is solely at your risk.
Click here to continue.
To return to the Great Western Bank website, click the close button on the top right of the window.
© Great Western Bank Member FDIC.
Equal Housing Lender.